Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Canucks Prayer


(received from J, an ardent Canucks fan from my Education program)

Our Father, who art in GM Place
Hockey be thy name.
Thy will be done, the cup be won
On ice, as well as in the stands.
Give us this day, our hockey sticks,
And forgive us our penalties,
As we forgive those who cross-check against us,
Lead us not into elimination,
But deliver us to victory.
In the name of the fans, Lord Stanley, and the Canucks
Amen.

GO CANUCKS GO!

(psst...I just got a tutoring gig, most likely. Whee!!! I've also been subbing pretty much every day for the last few weeks. Double WHEE!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I'm a Canucks fan, too, and was sent this post by a friend! Go Canucks Go!!!

Of course, they'll need a divine intervention, the rate they're going -- but nothing's impossible... that's why we'll watch the games anyways!

Thanks for the fun post!

Karin said...

Thanks for coming by! I figure they've lost enough games when the series is 3-1 that...well... I won't say anything further. But I think you know what I mean.

(now I just need to get my list of books for the book binge up...)