Monday, February 26, 2007

Feeling Groovy


I haven't been talking much about dizzy spells or Meneire's lately....for a good reason. It's been pretty much non-existent. Overall, I've been feeling pretty good. I've had the occasional dizziness, usually when I'm really over tired, but generally speaking I've been ok. :) This pleases me. It was really bad for a while right after I got diagnosed, probably because I was obsessing over it, but I just tried to forget about it and things seem to be a lot better.

A few things beyond relaxing have probably contributed. I'm eating a lot more regularly (not better...I was on a disgusting junk/fast food bender for a while, but I'm eating more normal stuff now), getting a lot of sleep (ish...my body has decided I should be awake at five am every morning...blah.) and just generally taking better care of myself. I've also had virtually no alcohol in the last few months, barring some wine before New Years. I've returned to my old diet caffinated ways, but that doesn't seem to affect me.

No comments: