Saturday, December 13, 2003

Whooaaaaaaaa....FRIDAY FIVE!!!


Da deedle, duh dum DUH deedle...


Whoa. What key do I push to make THAT happen again? *peck* *peck*


1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
Nope. I hate the cold and darkness that accompanies winter. And every time there's snow in Vancouver (so like, once every six years or so) I get snow in my boots. Without fail. Starting in about October I start peering at the rain falling on my windshield willing it to not contain ice crystals. I do that until about April.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
I really like our family get-togethers. All my cousins, uncles, aunts etc from my Dad's side go to my uncle's place and are all happy. And most of the time there's no problems.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
My Oma made my brother and I Advent calendars when we were born and she used to fill them and send them to us each year. Now she sends us ten bucks each and Rob and I fill each others. Which we haven't done yet...we've been busy with finals etc.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I contributed some money to the Santa Fox food drive and sometimes I'll drop off baby food/formula at the food bank, but usually I don't.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
A two or three bedroom apartment either up at Univer-city at SFU or even some other place. I'm not fussy. :) Or a house. A house would be acceptable as well.



WHOOAAAAAA...it's THE END!! Aw, man...what button was that?

No comments: