Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Christmas...


Wow. Finished the Christmas shopping. For both presents and Christmas baking. Made cookies with my mom today, worked, bought a bunch of discount stuff at work...it's all good. :) We have a wicked cool clearance section at work now...I bought a bunch of art supplies and I still get staff discount on it. Muhahahhaha!! Very sweet.

And no, I'm NOT spending too much money. :p My Visa hasn't melted yet, so it's all good.

Some of my Fishlets (tm) have died. :( Kittens tells me that that's normal...but it still kind of sucks. Oh well.

And WHAT is it with people talking in theatres?! It happened again on Thursday when Candyman and I went to see LotR! Are people getting that much less considerate since the last time I went to the movies?! (about three months ago) I just don't get it...it's really irritating.

Cat, I saw you called me after work, but I haven't had a chance to get back to you. I'll do that the next chance I get. I wanna see your new place!

No comments: