Monday, December 29, 2003

Monday Five


1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Losing almost twenty pounds. And getting a wicked cool job. (I'm permanent now by the way, and being considered for a supervisor position *hop* )

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Didn't really have any. It was a decent year. Maybe spraining my ankle...

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
Beauty, surrounding me, and also spiritual beauty as I try to figure stuff out.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
Yes. Eat healthy, exercise more, continue to grow and mature, move out.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
Don't really have any. I'm thinking about inviting a bunch of people (friends and from work) over to my place to watch the Canucks game.

No comments: