Sunday, December 28, 2003

What *I* got for Christmas


As Justy puts it, here's the obligatory Christmas list.

I got a leather computer chair with five vibrating motors. :) It's good stuff...

From my parents, I also got a load of chocolate, a ton of craft stuff, a sushi making kit (comes with mats, chopsticks and book), a Canuck's toque and a blanket for my car. From Candyman's family, I got a "Book Lover's Kit", a nice pair of red fleece pajamas and more chocolate. Mmmm... It's a warm and fuzzy Christmas. :) C/M got me one of the coolest things though. Well, two cool things and one warm. ;) He gave me a really fuzzy blanket. It's sooo warm. :D And a nifty Canucks top. And best of all, book library software. I'm just learning how to use it, but it's super spiftacular. I need access to a bar code scanner though. I don't think I'll be able to imput 1500 ISBN numbers into the computer. :p

No comments: