Sunday, January 14, 2007

Trying for the Third Time


I'm trying to get my photos to burn to DVD...third time's the charm? I managed to find some of the photos that I'd thought were lost...turns out that I'd saved them in the wrong hard drive. Grrr...I'm so confused trying to maneuver around my computer these days. I haven't been posting on flickr lately, but I'll be doing that probably in the next few hours, assuming this all works...

So! I've been reading the Yarn Harlot's blog. She is...inspiring. Wow. I'll see a picture of a...pair of socks...say. She'll cast them on one day, and then the next day will be a picture of the finished object. It's INSANE. I'm jealous. So I knit a bunch this weekend. Pics on flickr...assuming this all works.

Hmmm...

I think my DVD drive/burner is broken. Umm...this isn't good.

No comments: