Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Teaching musings


The details: grade one class, spent two days there because the teacher was really ill, half of the class was out sick, so I only had ten kids. I don't get to go back there tomorrow (boo...I had fun!) so now I'm waiting for another call. I could get called up until 1030 tonight, then from 5:00 to 9:00 tomorrow morning.

Freaking exhausted. I did nearly four hours at my retail-ish job tonight as well.

I'm SO in the right profession. I love it. And I'm really gonna love that paycheque when I get it in a week. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg fun! i just had the hugest fun time teaching last week (for the first time other than guest lectures)

I was going to sign up to sub, but then got extra work...

btw I hear that about 1/4 of kids are absent right now with this cold that's going around - in our district.b