Is this the first one of the new year? Hmmm... might be.
Irene tagged me...and it's the FIVE THINGS ABOUT ME MEME! Me meme? That's hard to type. I'm going to slot in stuff that's been going on, very sneakily, since I haven't been posting. Cop out? Maybe. :P My blog, my rules.
1) While I publicly aver that I despise pink, I secretly love it (especially paired with black...mmmm...). *looks around at the site* This may not be such a secret any more...
2) I had my orientation with my school district today. It went well. :) I could be teaching on Monday, assuming my criminal record check came back this afternoon. Now, assuming they don't find out about that weekend back in '01... ;)
3) I love creating things. I love learning how to make new things. This results in a plethora of projects. (And apparently alliteration, also.) I have trouble finishing things. This results in a precarious pile of UFOs (UnFinished Objects).
4) I'm a collector. I collect rocks, books, craft stuff (yarn etc. You've seen my stash...), clothes (I'm not sure how it happens! I don't remember buying THAT many clothes!!), stuffed animals (Ooh! That one's cute!)...basically anything large, bulky and/or heavy. It's going to be fun to move eventually.
5) As of Monday, or whenever I get called, I'm going to have three jobs again. Oy.
5a) As of Monday, people who want to see me will have to schedule several weeks in advance and fill out the proper forms in triplicate.