Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So...hi!


I've got a job! Basically, I fix displays at various stores around the Lower Mainland. It's not a bad job, the hours are flexible, my boss-who-doesn't-want-to-be-thought-of-as-a-boss is fun to work with and the pay is decent. It's exhausting though...I'm not used to working 8 hour days any more...and I'm definitely not used to climbing ladders and/or standing all day. Even when I was doing my practicum, it was only 5 hours of teaching, and there was a lot of sitting and/or crouching. Very little climbing.

So far, I'm doing pretty well I think, although I came home for a half day today because I felt like utter crap. I slept for a while and dreamed some freaky ass dreams about hurricanes and the horse I had that we sold when I was 16. I've got some serious residual guilt about that...it's been 11 years and I still dream about her occasionally. Gah.

No comments: