Sunday, March 05, 2006

The last week...


...is finally over. Seriously, except for yesterday last week had to be the worst I've had in years and years. Between being sick, having to redo an assignment, not being able to move, having my computer go kersplat, having the backup computer unable to see any of my assignments, getting about four hours of sleep in three days...etc.

Yeah. I'm just glad it's over.

Yesterday was nice...I went to a beautiful wedding. I'm not a big wedding person, but it was fun. I also caught the symbol bouquet...which is supposed to mean that I'm getting married soon. Huh. Not so much. :) I slept with the wedding cake piece under my pillow (it was wrapped) and I wound up dreaming about a bunch of random people and I was fighting zombies and other assorted nasties...so that didn't work so well. Oh well.

No comments: