Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm GRUUUUUUUMPY.


I didn't get anything done yet today. I suck...and I've still got a bunch of stuff to do for school next week. *grumble snark*

My Rio Karma (20 GB mp3 player) seems to have bitten the dust. :( I might open the case tonight and see if it's the battery that's doing bad things. *sigh* I miss my tunes.

I now have season 3 of Buffy in my possession. I'd been holding off on watching the last two episodes of season 2, since I wasn't at a major cliffhanger section, and also because I've decided I'm not allowed to watch unless I'm exercising for the first episode and I'm lazy. Oh, and I'm crazy busy with school.

I saw "V for Vendetta" on IMAX last night with Dave and JY. It was wicked good. I enjoyed it very much and would like to see it again.

Now I need to get stuff ready for karate. My back still aches. :( I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do, especially if we do a lot of throws.

No comments: