Thursday, March 30, 2006

da dee da da...


...feeling groovy...

I'm feeling about ten thousand million times better. Thank goodness. And my paper weaving art project lesson went really well! I'm really happy. And tired. My back still hurts, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. Boy, yesterday was hideous. I was at school today from 0800 to 2000 with a brief break to grab subs for a bunch of us that were staying late. I got to wear pajamas tonight at school though. And brought my stuffed purple dragon. One of my kindergarteners thought I should leave it on my desk, so it's there now. Maybe I'll let kids read stories to him tomorrow or something. It could be one of my "things". As a teacher, especially in elementary, I need "things" ... brooches, themed earrings, wacky t-shirts and mugs etc.

It's not late, but I'm tired. And I still have to make Rice Krispy Squares for tomorrow...sort of a thank you for the staff at Gigabyte for helping us make our first week go so well. Gah. I think I'm forgetting to do something as well...but it's not in my planner, so it mustn't be important.

...

...WTF is it? This is going to bug me.

No comments: