Monday, February 13, 2006

Warning...actual content ahead.


I'm as shocked as you are...
[This post almost got eaten...so some edits are in the square brackets, like this one]

Putting up the Johari link has helped my self esteem immeasurably! I read it and go, "Awwww!!! People think I'm awesome!", then I go, "Hey, how come no one thinks I'm intelligent?" Hehe. [Of course, since I wrote this, TWO people have decided I'm intelligent...how come "psychic" wasn't on there, huh?]

So, hello to my not-a-stalker-who-was-born-in-1979-and-is-from-England that I chatted with today. :) I actually had fun, unlike the other times people have randomly IM'd me. Talk to you again when the fates align and our various time zone issues have us meet up again online.

I've been playing a lot of disc golf over the last few weeks. It seems to have helped, because I actually beat Dave by ONE WHOLE STROKE!!! on Friday on our way back from school. I think I did that once, many moons ago. But then I lost to him yesterday, as the stars slipped back out of alignment. Bother.

My dad is going to be home from Mexico on Thursday and my brother will be back from cruise gallivanting on Saturday. So much for using the sewing machine like crazy while they were gone. My quilting fabric is currently in the washing machine so that it will shrink and the dye will run in a controlled manner, rather than when it's in project form and it needs to go in the washer. Ick.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my week off. Here are my plans for this week...feel free to visit with me during my open times.

Mon-Tutoring 3:30 (I'd better finish this FAST), Ultimate 6-8
Tue-0900 oil change, hang out with Bimkins, 330 or so tutoring, Valentine's dinner with my mom.
Wed-hang out with NNY, Tutoring 330(change this methinks), meeting
Thu-hang out with NNY if Wed falls through (our luck is BAD), tutoring, something that I can't remember.
Fri-Tutoring early...T has day off. Is that all I've got? That can't be right.
Sat-tutoring? karate 430-630, maybe some disc golf.
Sun-disc golf, tutoring? Dunno yet.

This week has been my big push for getting all my stuff done that I won't have time to do in the next six months, making sure things are clean again/still and doing most of my homework for the rest of the semester. So far, I'm doing...okay. Not great, but not too bad either.

Also, as of yesterday, I've exercised for more than 24 hours (total) since the beginning of this year...this is not counting all the walking I do to get around campus. I am pleased. It doesn't sound like much, but that averages out to about four hours a week. I'd like to get my average up to five, maybe even six hours a week by the end of the year. It ought to happen...Ultimate is two hours, and karate is two hours, so just a little extra during the week ought to do it...one or two rounds of disc golf or something.

No comments: