Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ha!


I think I figured out where the soap opera was coming from. I accidentally kicked my "radio" button on the speaker control panel and it started picking up the audio of the TV from the invisible waves that I've heard rumoured. So yeah. I turned it back to "pick up noise from computer" and everything seems to be going well.

Nine years too late, I've started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 1. I am good and hooked now. I've seen the first eight episodes...wow. Some of it's really sexy...I've got a thing for immortal doomed love...Highlander and the like. So yeah. I'm happy, but I've only got four episodes left until I'm finished the first season...THEN what am I going to do?? I don't want to go out and buy Seasons 2-6 (ok, to be perfectly honest, that's EXACTLY what I want to do...but it would be fiscally irresponsible of me). It's amusing to me because I've only seen maybe three full episodes of Buffy (plus the movie when it first came out...and I also now own...muahhaha!) and got hooked on Firefly first. They're both created by Joss Whedon, but Firefly came out in 2003, while the Buffy movie was from 1992 and the show started in 1997. Basically what I'm trying to say is that most people went from Buffy to Firefly, whereas I went in the other direction. Thank goodness for DVD goodness. :D

No comments: