Monday, July 11, 2005

Writing update


Last night I roughly edited 90 pages of my novel. For those of you just tuning in, I wrote a 50,000 word novel last November in NaNoWriMo, in thirty days. Dave was commenting on it in his blog, and this is what I wrote in response.

NaNoWriMo is kind of like breaking up for thirty days, except that I got hot chocolate, encouragement, snacks and blankets brought to me while I mostly ignored you. So it was kind of like I broke up with you for thirty days and you were still acting the same. ;)

Next...I am published! I have an article in the BCDSS Summer 2005 newsletter. :D I did have two articles submitted, but one of them was "cut" due to "space restrictions" *does the sarcastic finger quotes*. Damn editors. (just kidding! :) ). The article is online here and I'm on page 8. I mean, read the whole thing, but the really important stuff is on page 8. ;)

No comments: