Friday, July 01, 2005

Eleventy Billion Dozen Roses


Dave woke me up this morning (a Herculean task, if ever there was one) and dragged my protesting butt out of bed. And the rest of me too. He got me to quit complaining when he told me that we were going to a garden store. *GLEE* Seriously...kid/candyshop. :D So we went off and he took me directly towards the rose bushes. *DOUBLE GLEE* I love roses, but I hate getting bouquets of them because I don't like to watch them die.

So we wandered around for about an hour through the rose bushes and we came up with a choice of four gorgeous ones, but I couldn't make up my mind. I wanted to take a look at vegetable plants quickly, so I went there for a few minutes to think about which one I wanted. When I found Dave again, he'd put all FOUR of them on the trolley!! THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!! Pictures will follow when I take them.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!ONE!!111!!ELEVEN!!111!! *EEEEE!* *poing* They smell SO GOOD! I'm going to plant them in large containers so I can take them with me when I move. :D!!!

Top Notch, Double Delight, Perfect Moment, Glowing Peace are the four kinds. I'll link to them later as well, but for now we're off to a Canada Day BBQ and perhaps disc golf.

No comments: