Sunday, December 19, 2004

Paaaartay...


Went to D & D's Christmas party last night. Great fun was had, many rumballs were consumed and games were played. If anyone hasn't played them, check out Werewolf (not an RPG by White Wolf), Bucket King and Things. Great fun with much possibility of dirty minds in the last one.

I've gone to the gym three times now. I'm really enjoying it, and I'm wearing myself out so I go to sleep early and wake up early. It's kind of freaking me out. I'm seeing the morning AFTER I sleep, instead of before I go to bed. :p

In other news, I hate driving. In the last five or six months, I've run over a rabbit, had a panic attack in the rain and dark on the way to karate, run out of gas, had stupid moronic teenagers run screaming at the side of my car at 0130 (last night) and seen an accident/almost accident this morning on my way to tutoring. I'm seriously thinking of selling my car and buying bus passes...it's THAT SCARY OUT THERE. Nothing will be done immediately, since I need my car right now to get back from tutoring. But DAYMN.

No comments: