Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ohhhh, read the DIRECTIONS...


Sooooo, I tried stripping all the dye outta my hair today. I checked the package. Not very good instructions, so I just decided to wing it. The stuff started changing my hair colour before I'd finished putting it in. Eep. Strong.

After I got all the stuff in, the tips of my ears started tingling where I'd accidentally gotten some. Then my scalp started tingling. I wiped off my ears, but they still kind of itched. Then my scalp started itching. Then my scalp started stinging. Then burning...

I decided to go look this up online. Please allow me to share with you the knowledge of this endeavour. Ahem.

THIS STUFF CAN CAUSE CHEMICAL BURNS ON SCALPS.

Chemical burns? Holy shit, get this stuff off my head RIGHT FRIGGING NOW.

So I showered it all out, and once again I have the sunburst head, with blond roots and red everywhere else. Siiigh. Maybe I should just get it professionally done since I obviously can't be trusted with chemicals. Either that or I need to get more research done. On the plus side, I can easily make my roots green and keep the rest of the hair red, thus fulfilling my obligation as a Christmas tree.

No comments: