Thursday, December 02, 2004

Fool me once...



So, you all know that really expensive corset that I've got? The one I loaned out to someone? The one I just got back after over two years? The one that I haven't actually worn anywhere yet?

Well, I loaned it to someone tonight. This time however, I know where she lives, works and who her family is. :)

Lora and I hung out tonight... had dinner, chatted, said "Thank God it's OVER" about three thousand times, critiqued my new hair (she likes it, YAY!...and she'll help me with it next time YAY!!!), and lots of other stuff, including the trying on of corsets and bragging about my yarn stash. Lora, I'm sorry for bragging about my yarn stash so much... :)

Ok, so now I'm going to work on the short story I started tonight. Ye gods, this writing thing is like crack! For my BRAIN.

No comments: