Monday, December 13, 2004

Nutrition Information


Fat: 36.4%
Water: 66 lbs
Weight: 166.5 lbs
Height: 5' 8.5"
BMI: 25

So I had my introduction thing at Gym #1 today. It was pretty fun. The guy who showed me around was nice, and not a hard seller...good thing because that would have made me walk out. I got a tour and a body index type thingie...see above. I also booked an appointment with a trainer for tomorrow at noon. Wednesday I plan to take a class of some type, Thursday I want to train on my own in the evening and Friday I might get another class. Or Saturday. I want to take full advantage of the seven day free pass I got.

In other news, I didn't check my schedule closely enough last week. I got a phone call at 9:15 or so this morning, "Hey, aren't you supposed to be working at nine?" Huh? SHIT. So it was a short day in which I didn't go out for lunch with my mom and I was late for my gym appointment. :p But the woman I was supposed to meet was sick, so I was earlier than her. :)

And I chilled with NNY and Drew and family today. I had fun. I missed them.

No comments: