Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Mmmm...COOOOOOOKIES....


Yesterday, with the no name yet family, I participated in the creation of aproximately 16 dozen cookies. SEEEEEXTEEEEEEN DUUUUUUUUZZZZZZON!!!! Oh, and I participated in the eating of the equivilent of about two dozen. :/ Equivilent being "dough which fell out of the bowl and into my hands (whoops!) and we can't just stick it back IN the bowl, can we?!" Although the total of two dozen did consist of actual baked cookies.

Hey, there were a lot of broken ones. Don't look at me like that.

I am so totally a home-geek. I was so excited last night about the cookie press (mine's not this nice...) we were using, as well as the deal I got on it... ($17 at work! Minus 50%!!) I compared it to the joy of amazing yarn.

What have I become? (shakes head sadly) I was about to go looking online for BREAD MACHINE RECIPES today (My mom has a bread machine that she doesn't use, so I get it on loan when I move out.) but thought to myself, "Self, maybe we ought to y'know...study for that last exam that's tomorrow really FRICKING early?" And myself said, "Word."

Which is why I'm blogging right now. Whoops.

No comments: