Thursday, November 25, 2004

Ooh...yummy.


Today I discovered hot chocolate nirvana. A new coffee shop opened up at Poco Plaza, on the Lougheed Highway about two blocks east of Coquitlam Centre. This place is called "Mayan Art Cafe" and it is really nifty. It's so serene in there, with tiled floor, burgandy or green walls and loads of fabulous carvings. The hot chocolate will only be liked by those who like cocoa and/or dark chocolate, which rules out a couple of people I know. However, anyone who wants to come out and visit me, I'll take you there.

The hot chocolate is made with REAL chocolate imported from Mexico and grown in a fair trade agreement with the farmers. It's so incredibly rich and fabulous. Just, yum.

I'm sorry for the lack of content. I've been trying to spew words onto my computer for NaNoWriMo, and I'm also sorry for neglecting all my friends. :( I'm a bad, bad person. :(

No comments: