Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Answers


Ding ding! Peechie got it right!

1) I have been proposed to four times.
-Once when I was seven, once when I was 12, once when I was 16 and once when I was 19. Nothing since...I guess I've slowed down a lot. :)

2) I have grown multiple cactus (cactii?) from seed.
-They're itty bitty, but they're definitely spiky.

3) I have four phone numbers with which one can reach me.
-My parent's line, my line, modem line, cell phone.

4) I read "Gone With the Wind" in two days.
-I was in Victoria at Guide camp when I was about 11.

5) I met one of my best friends on the basis of the same Care Bear lunch box.
-Hi Justy!

6) I am missing a knuckle.
-When I was about 12, I was riding my bike and squeezing the brakes to break them in and all of a sudden a got a horrible pain in my left hand. We went to the hospital and got it x-rayed and they said it looked like it had never existed, although my mother and I know that it did. So, it might have disintegrated or something weird. I figure it was aliens. Why must they only go for anal probes?

7) Sunlight makes me sneeze.
-Ding! This is the lie. Everything else seems to make me sneeze though. My mom has photo-sensitive sneezing though.

8) Using hot water from the tap for cooking gives me the heebie jeebies.
-I blame my mother. She taught me that hot water from the tap is full of bacteria and germs because of the hot water heater filter never being changed. Or something.

9) I have no food or drug allergies. (Cats aren't food, are they?)
-Not allergic to anything except air bornes. Oh, and exercise... :p

10) When I had the chicken pox, I had pox in my ears, mouth, nose and girly bits in addition to all the other bits.
-Yeah, it was gross. I still have some scars.

No comments: