Sunday, November 07, 2004

Good and Bad


Good: had an amazing session at karate yesterday. We seem to have found one of my strengths. Since I have really lousy balance, it's a good thing that I can ground fight fairly effectively.

Bad-eque: I have bruises all over.

Bad: It's raining, so no Ultimate.

Good: I have a vicious cramp/headache combination, hold the mustard. Er...well, it's good that there's no Ultimate. Not the hurty bits thing.

Bad: my computer was broken-ish and not opening anything. This meant no NaNoWriMo, blogging, checking blogs or other things.

Good: it also meant I couldn't work on my paper. ;)

Good: I *cough*boughtsomebooksyesterday*cough* at Value Village, including a book on knitting, one on running, one on craft stuff and one from 1979 written by Ahhhnold about women's weightlifting.

Exercise yesterday: 1.5 hours karate

No comments: