Saturday, May 10, 2008

Stay Outta My Way!


Ironically, I was just thinking yesterday afternoon, "Huh...I'm not getting my normal hormonal evil nature this month. Yay!"

Ha. Ha.

*chants to self under breath* I'm not ruled by my hormones. I'm not ruled by my hormones. I'm not ruled by my hormones. I'm not ruled by my hormones. I'm not ruled by my hormones. I'm not ruled by my hormones. I'm not ruled by my hormones. I'm not ruled by my hormones. I'm not ruled by my hormones.

In other news, my bike now has aproximately ten miles on it.

In other, other news, I think I can officially go to movies again. Dave and I saw 88 Minutes today...decent movie. The smell of the popcorn in the lobby almost made me ill though. Bleah. I love popcorn, but popcorn don't love me.

I'm trying to cut back on my labels. I have tooooooo many labels.

I'm currently sad. :( I feel as though I shouldn't be sad. This annoys me. Then I get annoyed that I'm annoyed...as though my feelings aren't valid. Then I get sad because I feel that way. Vicious circle, which is usually broken either by distraction, or sleep. Since I'm currently very tired, and up past my bedtime...I believe I will choose sleep...after one game of Scramble (not linking, due to high addictive aspect)

No comments: