Monday, May 19, 2008

Lace


I did two rows of lace knitting last night on my scary shawl. I think I really should start something smaller and less difficult for a first lace/first chart project. I think it took me half an hour for the two rows. Granted, they're 85 sttiches across now, but still...

Problem...I have no lace weight yarn except for the skeins I've got set aside for this project, and I don't want to start something with them. I'm still semi on a yarn diet, so I don't want to buy something new.

I'm thinking of ripping out what I've got going for the shawl, but...ehhhh...don't really want to do that either. Hmph.

KnitPicks is NOT helping when they keep sending me emails with gorgeous lace weight yarn advertised. No wonder I'm craving the lace. I mean...COME ON!!! *drools*

No comments: