Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Teacher and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.


Today was the worst day of teaching I've ever had. I'm not going to go into much detail, since there's a lot of it...but I'll leave you with the final part of the theoretical post I'll be writing about it.

The girls held their ice packs to the various parts that had been hurt.

Then, we had a fire drill.


Best part? I'm back in that classroom tomorrow.

"You didn't die. No one died. There wasn't even a small fire." --Mantra I'm repeating to self tonight.

5 comments:

tara said...

hi, i can't seem to find your email on here. i'd really like to use one of your flickr photos of the scarfe building. may i have your persmission? it's for an online web portfolio (i'm working as a librarian there).

lusty.librarian@gmail.com

Karin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin said...

Hi Tara,
No problem! I emailed you. I'd appreciate a link/credit for it, and it'd be neat to see where the portfolio is. :) Thanks very much...I'm really flattered!

Anonymous said...

awww *hugs* I hope that tomorrow is a better day in the classroom!!!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the kind of day that'll make a fabulous story... in a couple of months. :)