Sunday, March 11, 2007

...so...tired...


I've worked at least half a day every day I've been able to, except two. One day I didn't get called and one I called in sick. This is insane, but lovely. I'm also still doing a semi-retail job and tutoring. Oh, and doing karate twice a week. So...if I haven't seen you in a while, I haven't seen anyone in a while. My alleged best friend and I haven't seen each other since Christmas Eve! I wouldn't be surprised if she's since found another best friend...one who can like...be in the same room with her. :P

I don't have my notebook of what I've done for teaching, so some of this is approximate.

Subbing days/eligible days: aprox 20/28
Longest stretch of time in a classroom: 5 days
Different schools: 14ish (gotta look it up)
Different classes: 30ish
Most students: 29 (high school)
Fewest students: 1 (resource)
Grades: K, 1, 1/2, 2/3, 3, 3/4, 4, 4/5, PE 10, Science 10, CAPP 10, English 10, English 11,

No comments: