Friday, March 23, 2007

*SNEEZE*


Whoa. *waves hands frantically in front of face* Lookit all the DUST here. GYEAHH!!! Spiderwebs! *scrubs at face and bats at the air* Yeechhh...

Hi. Here's been my last few weeks in a nutshell (hee hee...look at me, I'm in a nutshell! Help, help, won't someone let me out of this nutshell? /austinpowers)...

-subbing
-tutoring
-knitting
-semi-retail job
-Spring break, so reverse the order of the previous three
-playing THIS STUPID GAME THAT I CAN'T STOP PLAYING WITH (srsly, don't click the link if you have anything important to do. But if you do and you want to join our high score championship run, Dave created "wellipsis" no quotation marks if you play. Or if you know...you want to check out my high score in the normal difficulty. And Dave's [hard difficulty], but it's gonna be mine soon.)
-reading blogs and LJ
-knitting (more)
-karate (twice a week now, and I'm learning the last kata that I need to test for my next level!)
-weekly dizzy spells that last a few days (stupid Menieres)
-catching up on 24, Simpsons, Corner Gas and Robson Arms episodes that my computer kindly has been recording for me.

So, I've been here, I just haven't been posting here. I've been here since this is my portal to all my blogs that I read. So if you blog, I've been keeping up with you, even if I haven't been

I want to dedicate a full post to knitting and fibre arts and my new mascot (ZOMG!! SO CUTE!!!!!11!!ELEVEN!!) but my mom and I are on our way into Vancouver so that I can get some wool that has not yet been spun into yarn so that I can spin it into yarn myself. *SQUEE* (Anyone who thinks I was born in the wrong century, please raise your hands. Although, I really like the resources from the internet. So maybe not.)

Finally, my mom pointed me in the direction of this cartoon. I <3 it. I immediately printed it out and it's sitting on my stack of CD spindles waiting for me to find the tape. I think I'll probably be posting more of these as time goes on.

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.



PS: I got paid for teaching today again. I must say that I enjoy a job which pays me in two weeks what used to take me six to get. Yes. Yes I do.

2 comments:

Bill said...

How on Earth did you get hooked on to a game like THAT?!?! ;-)

Karin said...

Someone EVIL sent me the link. ;)