Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dooo wop...do do do dee doooo wop...


Just kind of humming to myself. Endorphins have kicked in after spending twenty minutes on the exercise bike reading. So, I'm finished at Gigabyte for the next eight weeks while I cram thirteen weeks worth of classes into that time at the university. I've got a nice easy project due in two weeks, a partner science project due on Friday and a couple other things.

I have now got all of my topics that I'll be teaching in March, April, May and June at Gigabyte. So far it looks like I'll be doing a bunch of art projects on "weaving" which will include finger weaving, finger knitting, spool knitting, lanyards, paper weaving, regular knitting and/or a combination of some of those and a couple other things I can't think of off the top of my head. I'll also be doing a short unit on plants, a PE unit on aiming practice (chucking stuff at other stuff), a four week unit on butterflies, which will include actually hatching caterpillars into butterflies and a unit on the tropical rainforest which will include a field trip to the Vancouver Aquarium's rainforest exhibit.

I'm really excited. :D

No comments: