Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The waiting...she is almost over.


(backstory: during my physical back in October, a small lump was found in the vicinity of my left ovary, so I had an ultrasound scheduled. Said ultrasound is tomorrow.)

Tomorrow is my pelvic ultrasound. Of course, I probably won't find out the results for a few days weeks. I've been downplaying it because I censor a lot on here, but I'm really worried. :P I guess I'm posting this because it's almost 1:30 am and that's kind of a witching hour. (aside: tomorrow is the Solstice! Happy return of the longer days!!) In twelve hours I'll be full of water and driving to my appointment.

Bah! It's probably nothing! Now everyone tell me that some more so I believe it. It's so stupid...I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

*worryworryworryworry*

No comments: