Saturday, December 10, 2005

Blogroll stats


27/32 blogs I read on a regular basis (not counting my LJ feed) are written by women. I suppose that makes a certain amount of sense since a lot of them are pregnancy blogs that have since turned into after-pregnancy blogs written by the same person. Weird and bizarre though, still. Especially since I tend to get along with guys much better than I do women, I'd think that I'd read more guys' journals...or maybe it's because not as many guys blog as women do. Bah, I don't know.

I heard a statistic around Hallowe'en that the average people gained between Hallowe'en and Christmas is about 9 pounds. So far, since Hallowe'en, I've lost three. :) I'm celebrating with some chocolate chip mint ice cream with marshmallows on top.

What? The marshmallows are insulating the ice cream. Is there ANYTHING those little white balls of sugar can't do??

No comments: