Thursday, December 22, 2005

Poked and prodded


Dentist appointment today. Yech. No real surprises.

I've been working on this toque. I can't talk about it much, since it's going to be a Cmas present, but it's been the bane of my existance trying to find the right yarn for it. I think I've finally got it right. *phhooof*

Interesting conversation I had with myself. I'm getting sick again, so I decided to take a nap around 3 pm or so (I know, I am so lucky...). I woke up around six and it was dark outside. "Sweet! We don't tutor until 10 tomorrow!" "Excellent. That gives us another three hours to sleep." Zzzzz... One hour later. "Why the hell can't I stay asleep? This sucks." "Word." "Why's Dad watching TV at seven in the morning?" "Ohhhhh..."

So suddenly I find myself with an entire evening that I didn't realize I had. So I ate lobster on pasta with garlic butter, and now I'm reading and planning to get to the knitting very soon.

Real soon.

Currently reading: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
On the needles: Christmas presents x 3

No comments: