Tuesday, September 14, 2004

So very efficient


Unplugging my modem helps me get schoolwork done considerably. I've actually been doing work...colour me shocked. :) I had planned on going to a volunteer meeting for Out on Campus today, but I slept in. :p Oh well...there's a whole semester to become an activist.

What else? My room is starting to look like a war zone again. I need to get things organized. :/ Preferably before midterms and essay season happens again.

My classes are most interesting. I am pleased. I am even more pleased that I only have two assignments for the whole semester. :) One of my courses is based on class participation (10%) and two exams (45% each). Fortunately, exams are one of my strong suits.

Such a boring post. :p I have started a knitting blog so that I don't bore everyone here with tales of my knitting. :) Knitting Pretty (shamelessly cribbed from a couple of different sources. Ttthpt. I'm not original enough to come up with a knitting pun. Anyone got any ideas? Knit Happens has already been taken.)

No comments: