Monday, July 09, 2007

Ow.


o/~ I hurt myself...today.
To see if I still feel.
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real. o/~
--"Hurt" Johnny Cash (9 Inch Nails cover)

I love the above song. For serious. Ok, so it's not totally accurate...whatev'. I'm actually hurting from Friday. My brother, his girlfriend and I did the Grouse Grind and I managed to get double cramps in my legs at about the 3/4 mark. This was less than awesome, since I couldn't point my toes without agonizing pain shooting through them. That also meant there was no way I could go down. We did it in 2:34, which is about an hour better than my previous time six or seven years ago.

Right now, I'm having trouble putting my feet flat on the ground. Argh!

I honestly thought I was in better shape than I am...but at least I did it! Pics are forthcoming. I wasn't the one carrying the camera...boy am I glad about that. Yeesh.

No comments: