Tuesday, July 17, 2007

*grumble*


I'm really crabby and have been for the last little while, on and off. I dunno, man. I think it's the heat. I'm having trouble sleeping and staying on schedule. :P

So, I'm planning a crazy, solo road trip. I've got eight days or so, so I'm planning on hitting Calgary and Edmonton for sure, then maybe swinging north to see if I can hit the Territories. I doubt it, but who knows? Stranger things have happened. I'm looking for a laptop. It'd be really nice to have WiFi, be able to blog (since I do that SO often, heh) email and get articles published at Crafty Crafty. I've found a bunch of places that sell used laptops for really cheap and I'll be wandering over to a few of them tomorrow to see what's going on with them.

4 comments:

Mrs. Dymund said...

I'm only four hours East of Edmonton...

Bill said...

As revenge, I have stoled your blog template. :)

Karin said...

Mrs. Dymund: Ooh! Maybe I will come out that way. That's not that far! And there can be TONIC!

Bill: LOL...awesome. The great template swap of 2007.

Mrs. Dymund said...

Mmmm, TONIC!

Hardcore.