Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wow, what a crappy layout that meme below has.


Ahem.

Firstly, I'm a nerd...not a dork as I thought. This mixup due to overwhelming amounts of cold and flu medication. As my MSN handle states, the four main food groups are NeoCitran (finally spelled right! no more googles!), chicken soup, Halls, and Chapstick.

Secondly, I'm still sick. Doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Thirdly, my first day at Gigabyte Elementary was a grand success. More about it later...highlights include being given two spontaneous hugs by two different five or six year old girls, helping in the computer lab and realizing that I actually kind of know what I'm doing...and that I'm going to be in the right field.

Finally. I know there's a lot of people breathing a sigh of relief that I finally know what the hell I'm doing. I'm the loudest.

No comments: