Sunday, November 13, 2005

Oooohhh...


Yesterday I switched to Firefox, but had to go to bed before I could play around with it at all. Based on my first impression, I'm loving it muchly. In IE, my blog is totally borked because of the size of the photos, but Firefox makes it so that my sidebar isn't on the bottom of the page!!! MUCH REJOICING!!!!

That's almost enough to make me forget about migrating the content somewhere else.

So Dave's back from Montreal tonight. This is the first time that he's gone somewhere without me for any length of time. I've been to Scotland when we first met for a month, and to the States for a couple days at a time since we've started going out, but he's never gone anywhere. But now he's back, and I need to think of something to surprise him with. I'm thinking dessert-like, but I don't have time to bake anything today. I have to finish some homework so when I (coded on the off chance that he actually reads this before he leaves...) ick-pay im-hay up-hay om-fray uh-thay airport-hay I can hang out with him until he's tired and wants to go to sleep (I estimate fourteen seconds after he's in the car).

Now, to homework.

No comments: