Sunday, November 06, 2005

*whine*


I'm tired. I'm sick. Day 12 now. I've got cramps. I'm sick of having to schedule time to see people. I'm tired of being sick all the time. I'm sick to death of not having any time to myself. I'm so tired all the time that even if I wanted to see people (or the odd time I do get to go out) I'm bitchy and whiny and I know *I* certainly wouldn't want to hang around with me.

*/whine*

I think I need to do more knitting or something. It's my therapy in a yarn ball. And it's great because not only do I get to wear my stylish yarn creations, I get rid of stuff that was taking up space in my room! It's a win win situation.

In other news, this will be post 918 on this blog...I'm thinking that once I hit 1000 I might migrate over to Moveable Type or something...maybe Word Press.

You know...in between being bitchy, seeing people, not seeing people and being sick. My exciting life. :P

No comments: