Saturday, November 19, 2005

On a roll again...


Today I baked gingerbread cookies, did a ton of laundry and cleaned up my room somewhat. We put out birdseed last week and I see a bunch of chickadees and various other avian life outside on our balcony. Someone close to me is gonna have a BABY!!! :D I've got an incredible guy.

So that's the good stuff.

The bad stuff: I'm so panic-ridden at the idea of seeing a certain person today that I feel like I'm going to throw up (need to leave in three minutes...better finish this post). My computer keyboard has ceased functioning, so I'm using my mom's mac and it's very hard to type on. All my school stuff is on my computer downstairs. This is making me feel like I'm going to throw up because if I can't get my stuff....eeeep... I'm so jealous that I think I'm going to throw up. I'm so busy that I fell like...you guessed it...I'm going to throw up. I've got a minor health thing that probably won't turn out to be anything at all, but it's making me nervous. I'm still tired and sick to the point of inability to focus or anything like that. I'm dizzy and nauseated and shaky and generally feeling like crap. Because of illness and school, I don't have time to see anyone and when I do I'm too tired to really enjoy it. Grr...

ok, pity party's over. I've got to take off. The birds outside are adorable...

No comments: