Monday, December 06, 2004

One down...


...one to go. I feel pretty good about this exam...but this is the one that I did the readings for all semester. We'll see how I do on Wednesday's exam. Although it's snowing like crazy right now, both on and off the mountain, so maybe it'll be postponed.

Wait. I don't want that. I have knitting to do! And baking! And... oh gawd. I sound like a domestic chiqua. Oh well. My knitting and baking is for Yule... :)

I have this love/hate thing with Christmas. I love the family thing, the friendship thing, the eggnog thing...etc. I hate the commercialization of the whole thing...regardless of whether one celebrates Christmas, Yule, Saturnalia or any other religious event. (Hanukkah seems to have mostly escaped the rampant commercialization...but maybe that's because I don't know any Jewish people to ask.)

Ok, I'm done here. Time for some Christmas shopping. :p

No comments: