Sunday, January 08, 2006

Busy, not much to say.


I don't know how much of this is interesting to people other than myself. :P I received my copy of Firefly (and Serenity, and the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie) on...Tuesday or so? Something like that. It's a Joss Whedon extravaganza!!

Stuff at Gigabyte is going well. I feel like I totally bombed one of the lessons I taught on Thursday, then I winged (wung? wang? *snicker*) one in the afternoon because we had a sub and it went FANTASTICALLY! Grrr...I was getting evaluated on the earlier one. Go se (Chinese for a very bad word pronounced GOE seh. Firefly is eduma-cational!)... Oh well. I'll just have to dazzle this week. I started helping coach basketball for the time that I'm there which is fun, although it means I have to be there an hour before I usually would. i plan on helping out with track and field during my major practicum.

I find I'm exhausted after being there all day, although I don't teach the whole time I'm "on" the whole time, fielding questions and tattle tales and all the stuff that a normal teacher deals with. Oh, and we went skating on Friday. I tell you...one has not seen chaos until one has seen five classes of primary students trying to keep their balance on a sheet of ice.

To do today:
-magnifying glasses x 12 (science lesson)
-arrowroot cookies (same lesson)
-thank you letter
-return DVDs to HMV
-tomorrow's lesson plans
-pick up garlic pills and vitamins
-avoid getting sucked into the makeup section of London Drugs

No comments: