Saturday, May 28, 2005

*sniffle* *sneeze*


*closes eyes* *tries to swallow* *sore throat wakes me up again* *sniffle* *closes eyes* *tries to swallow and is again yanked out of sleep by the sore throat* *opens eyes* *checks the time* *mumbles something grumpy to self*

*repeat for the last FOUR HOURS*

So, it's quarter past five, and I haven't actually really slept yet. Cripes. Well, I just heard the water stop boiling for my lemon-flavoured liquid sleeping pill (mmm...Neo-Citrin, how I do love thee) so maybe that'll help.

Gahhhhh...

I'm feeling suprisingly awake and lucid, to the point where I'm actually considering going to the high school Ultimate championships for 0700. Totally not going to happen, but I'll probably mosey over there around 11 or 12 to help Dave with his candy booth.

I hate having a sore throat. Oh, and it's all lovely and swollen. Maybe I shouldn't be doing the candy thing...

No comments: