Sunday, August 24, 2003

Vit. C, echinachea and chicken noodle soup


Yes, the cold has exploded. I woke up this morning feeling awful. Ugh.

So yesterday was the Ultimate tourney. We lost all four of our games, so we didn't have to play today. (good thing especially for me...I don't think I would've gotten up...) Went to the Ulti BBQ last night. It was fun, especially kicking people's collective asses at Frickets (Frisbee Cricket...hard to explain, fun to play). My partner and I won our first game, then we lost the second game, but we played a couple of fun games afterwards and all was good.

Justy came out to watch the last part of the last game, which was cool. I've been after him to come watch for ages now.

I've decided to start going to the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, but I need people to go with me because I have no motivation to do stuff a lot of the time. :p I'm thinking about going to five shows over the next couple months, and selling the other tickets to people who are interested in going. So far I've got two people who want to come. Anyone else? Email at kinkygrrl1701@yahoo.com if you want to come to the VSO with me sometime. Shows are about $20 or so.

I should clean out my car.

I should be cleaning my room.

I should be starting a paper on criminology for next semester.

But I probably won't because the phone just rang.

No comments: